|B-10,DuHui Electronic City, Futian District,Shenzhen,Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||Lifetime||Activation:||1 Key For 1PC|
|Retail Pack\:||Win 7 Professional Retail||Plantform:||Windows|
|Media:||32bits/ 64bits||Version:||Retail / OEM|
|Payment:||T/T,WU,MoneyGram，Credit Card， PayPal|
windows 7 license key,
windows 7 professional retail box
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 / 32 Bit COA / Sticker / Label With OEM Disc Sp1 Version
|System Requirements||Computer: 1 GHz
Memory: 2 GB (64-bit)
Available Disk Space: 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
Internet access (fees may apply)
Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1GB of RAM, an additional 15GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
Music and sound require audio output
Everything you need for work and home
With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home or business network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, it's a great choice for home and for business.
Need to use multiple languages on your PC or help protect your data with enhanced BitLocker security? Get Windows 7 Ultimate
FeaturesSimplify everyday tasks
• Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
• Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
• Easy to network (with or without a server).
• Back up your complete system over a network.
• Windows XP Backwards Compatibility Mode
Work the way you want
• Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
• Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
• Windows XP Mode gives you the business flexibility you need.
Make new things possible
• Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
• Watch your favourite DVD movies.
• Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Windows 7 system requirements
• 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
• Internet access (fees may apply)
• Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
• For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
• Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
• HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
• DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
• BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
• BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
• Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
• Music and sound require audio output
1. You will receive a genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 bit MAR ( Refurbished ) incl. SP1 DVD + COA Hologramm ( Activation Key ).
2. Included is a Broken 60GB Seagate HDD ( Per Item Shipping Required).
This is a FULL VERSION of the software and NOT AN UPGRADE version, so you will need to do a CLEAN/CUSTOM INSTALLATION.
The software will install on any computer that meets the minimum technical specifications.
The DVD is new and unused.
The Product key in the Licence sticker is guaranteed to activate 1 PC.
This is an OEM product so it does not come in a retail package. The images are shown for illustration purposes only. The DVD and License will come in a CD Sleeve.
Terms And Conditions:
To be in accordance with Microsoft licensing for OEM or Reinstall Software - OEM, bundled, or recovery software may be listed only if it is included along with the original hardware, such as the motherboard, hard drive, or computer sold with the OEM software.
You are purchasing this software which is bundled with an untested original hard drive.
We do not warranty untested hardware.
YOU MUST CHOOSE "Per Item Shipping" IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE HARD DRIVE, if not the Drive will be recycled on our behalf for you.
Original Certificate of Authentication (COA).
Legally Activate your pre-installed or newly installed Windows 7 Professional . Lifetime activation, including receipt of all Microsoft automatic updates.
This product is 1 piece of Branded (Dell, HP Lenovo etc) or Non-Branded Microsoft Windows 7 Professional CoA label with activation key for 1 PC / 1 User – Key can be used on any make of computer. The C.O.A has been taken from a decommissioned PC.
Windows can be installed as a new installation, not as an upgrade, on any computer that fulfils the minimum hardware requirements for the respective Windows version, regardless of the operating system currently in use, if any.
FREE Advice & Support on all orders, just choose one of our contact methods for help installing or using your software!
FREE Returns if it’s faulty, contact us for a replacement or a refund!
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit MAR ( Refurbished ) incl. SP1 DVD + COA Hologramm
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbished, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support.
Contact Person: Kevin