|B-10,DuHui Electronic City, Futian District,Shenzhen,Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Retail Pack\:||Win 7 Professional Retail||Plantform:||Windows|
|Media:||32bits/ 64bits||Version:||Retail / OEM|
windows 7 activation product key,
windows 7 professional retail box
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro Retail Box Windows 7 professional Operating Systems
OEM Windows software for new or refurbished PCs
1. Under Microsoft's arcane licensing rules, you can legitimately purchase OEM copies of Windows 7 (any edition). However, the license agreement with those copies explicitly prohibits you from using that software on a PC you build or refurbish for your own personal use. Crazy, huh?
You can find OEM System Builder software from dozens of online merchants.
2. There are no technical limitations to prevent you from using OEM software on your own PC, although this software will work only for a clean installation and not for an upgrade. In the past, Microsoft has been remarkably inconsistent in its advice to customers about whether this practice is allowed. (See "Is it OK to use OEM Windows on your own PC? Don't ask Microsoft.")
3. To make the subject even more confusing, Microsoft briefly changed its licensing rules with Windows 8, adding a Personal Use Rights clause that allowed individuals to buy OEM Windows and install it on personal PCs. That change lasted exactly one year: with the launch of Windows 8.1, Microsoft restored the old licensing terms.
Buy an upgrade license
If the PC on which you want to install Windows 7 originally included a license for any version of Windows, you can buy a Windows 7 upgrade license from any vendor that has the software in stock and install that upgrade on your PC. You don't need to reinstall the old operating system; if you want to perform a clean install using upgrade media, you can use the workaround I describe in this post: Boot from the upgrade media and do an installation without entering a product key. Then use the same media to "upgrade" your brand-new installation.
Note that if you have a PC with Windows 7 Home Premium installed, you can use the Anytime Upgrade option to upgrade it to Windows 7 Professional for $90. Follow the instructions in this post.
Buy a full retail license
The most expensive option is to purchase a full retail license for Windows 7. It's guaranteed to work with any PC, with no installation or licensing complications. The problem is finding this software, which Microsoft stopped selling years ago. Most online merchants today offer only OEM copies of Windows 7.
Subscriptions for Windows and more
1.All the options I described earlier apply to PCs you plan to use in the home or office. But if you're a developer, an IT pro, or a student, you might have a completely different set of needs, including a desire to have one or more PCs running Windows 7 for testing purposes.
2. Sadly, Microsoft ended the TechNet subscription service in 2013. But there are still useful options available to anyone who needs Windows 7 in a lab or virtual machine. Windows 7 evaluation versions are also no longer available.
3. MSDN subscriptions are specifically intended for professional software developers. An annual subscription gives you access to a wide range of professional developer tools and pre-release products.
Big discount for Windows 7 Softwares For Windows 7 Professional with retail box
1. Brand new in factory sealed package.
2. 100% original key can be actived and verified online.
3. 32 & 64 bit DVDs included full version.pack and cd language: English.
4. Deliver from stock, and Free Shipping
5. Accepting more kinds of COA customize for you if needed, provide good quality and discount software sales. We are your best chooice for microsoft utility software supplier, Adobe graphic software factory, Microsoft windows and office software on sales.
6. We also have Windows 7 pro fessional English / French / Polish / Italian / Russian language version.If you want to buy,please contact us now.
Contact Person: Kevin