Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Version:||Microsoft Office Home And Business 2016 Key Sticker||Type:||OEM New Key|
|Status:||On Stock||Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Warranty:||Lifetime||Application:||Global Area /International|
|Activation:||1 Key For 1 PC||Trial Order:||Yes|
office product key card,
microsoft office retail box
Original Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key Home And Business Retail 100% Activation
Item is new in retail box, factory sealed like in stores.
we are factory wholesaler, offer below items:window10 pro oem window7 pro. oem/retailbox windows7 ultimate retailbox windows8 professional OEM/ retailbox win7 pro COA sticker win7 ultimate COA sticker win8 pro OEM sticker win8.1 pro OEM sticker (all COA supports installation via downloading application data from Microsoft and activating online)
Product Detailed Description
1. Go to https://down load.office get microsoft key.com/
2. Enter your 25 - character Product Key and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Sign in with or create your Microsoft account
4. Download Office to your PC
Computer and Processor:1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Memory:1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
Hard Disk:3.0 GB available disk space
Display:1366 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
Operating System:Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
Graphics:Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality.
However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse,
or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Microsoft and Skype accounts
Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices
- Access what matters from the start with a fast and fluid interface that puts your most-important documents, applications and people right up front
- Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
- Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
- Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
- View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
- Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
- View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
- With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
- Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
- Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing. (HD video camera required)
Contact Person: Mr. Kevin