|B-10,DuHui Electronic City, Futian District,Shenzhen,Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Version:||Win 8.1 Pro OEM||Bit:||64-Bit|
|Type::||OEM New Key||Media::||64-Bit DVD Original Data|
|Shipping Cost:||Free||Guarantee:||100% Activation Genuine Lifetime|
|Application:||Global Area /International||Trial Order:||Yes|
windows 8.1 pro license key,
windows 8.1 product key code
English / French / Spanish / Polish / Turkish Windows 8.1 Pro Pack
Microsoft COA Approved
1. The release of Windows 8 was followed by a lot of complains from the users. The lack of the start button on the lower-left corner was one of the biggest complaints. Windows 8.1 is the update, or rather upgrade to the tiled operating system. The ‘new’ operating system aims to add a few tweaks and fixes to address the mass outcry that followed the release of Windows 8 while introducing some new features.
2. Most users of Windows 8 where not happy about the tiled start screen interface and were hoping that the update would have the Windows 7 kind of layout. If you are one of them, then this is bad news for you since Microsoft have decided to stick to their modern UI, which is focussed on touch-based computing.
3. Another sore spot for Windows 8 users was the start (or Windows) button, or its absence to be precise. Luckily, Microsoft has reintroduced it along with some vitally needed simplification of the menu. For instance, the reintroduced start button comes with a right click option that enables the user to perform a range of tasks; from opening the task bar performing a search to restarting or shutting down your computer. The shut down or restart feature is most welcome considering the work one has to put in to find the power option in Windows 8. All in all, the menu in the updated OS is more user friendly to mouse and keyboard users.
4. If you have ever used Windows 8 you will realise how annoying it is when the machine boots to the tiled menu, at which point you are required to click on the desktop icon to go to the desktop. The good news is that Microsoft has responded to the complaints and introduced a boot to desktop option. The option is however cleverly hidden under Taskbar > Properties > Navigation.
5. The search option in Windows 8 is another upgrade worth mentioning. This feature makes it possible to search through settings content and cloud files in addition to apps, which were given priority in Windows 8 search feature. The upgrade Windows also comprises a snap function, which makes it possible to have multiple running apps on one screen. With the right kind of resolution, you can have up to four running apps on the screen.
6. The camera app in Windows 8.1 has been given a massive upgrade. The camera has a range of photo editing tools to enhance colour change brightness and contrast as well as deal with the red-eye effect in addition to the six different filters included. This is a big boost considering that in the Windows 8 camera app, the only offered option was to crop photos. The music department has also had an upgrade, with the interface redesigned to make navigation easier. Not to be left behind, the Windows store has been redesigned and now has a cleaner look featuring larger images in an otherwise sophisticated layout.
7. The bottom line is that Microsoft has gone some way in atoning their sins against the users but more will still need to be done. The touch based modern UI system needs some redesigning and it clashes rather badly with the old design desktop.
Users with Windows 8 have the option of updating to Windows 8.1 for free but for the rest, it will cost you some money.
1 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
20 GB available hard disk space
1366 × 768 screen resolution
DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
Additional Requirements to Use Certain Features
Internet access (fees may apply)
For touchscreen, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multi-touch
Microsoft account required for some features
Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
Windows Media Center license sold separately
To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
Contact Person: Kevin