Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Version:||Microsoft Office Home And Business 2013||Type:||OEM New Key|
|Activation:||1 Key For 1 PC||Trial Order:||Yes|
|Application:||Global Area /International||Status:||On Stock|
office product key card,
microsoft office retail box
Microsoft Office Home And Business 2013 Key Card 64 Bit Wholesale Factory Price Online Activation Life Time
PC Key Card
Office Home& Business 2013
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud
on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
What it includes:
· Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
· Office on one PC for household use.
· One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
· 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
· Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
· An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
What's new with Office?
Complete Tasks Easily
· Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
· An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
· The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
· Get your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
· See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
· Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
· Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
· Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop.
· Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
· Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
· Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and rearrange your data with tools that recognize patterns and auto complete data with no formulas or macros required.
Computer and Processor
1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality2
3.0 GB of available disk space
1366 x 768 resolution
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Microsoft and Skype accounts.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or otherstandard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Information Right Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Update: Microsoft updated the Office 2013 license. You may now transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer." The Office 365 Subscription products work on up to 5 PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices without license transferability limitations.
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
2. When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
7. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Contact Person: Mr. Kevin